Monday 12 August 2024

Life gets in the way again!

I haven't updated this for about 8 months. Life has a habit of getting in the way of my plans and that has happened big style this year!

In February, I ended up flying solo in terms of relationship status and moved temporarily to stay with some friends on their field in my caravan. This compromised the restoration process somewhat!!  They kindly made some space available for me in an old potting shed and so, once I'd settled in, all of the pieces of the Guzzi were reloaded into my car and moved to their new temporary home.




So I now had limited space to work, mostly this small shed and the caravan awning! Not ideal.

I had a couple of months "hiaitus" while waiting for the purchase of my new house to complete, and this will be a major project for the rest of the year, so I tried to get a few significant bits done before it all got laid up to be hopefully completed during Winter 2024/5.


No comments:

Post a Comment